- Support Call Center and Customer Relations queues in the following:
- Place buy and sell orders in Egypt and UAE markets through Brokermind.
- Price inquires.
- New accounts opening and required documents.
- Cash, FX and bookkeeping requests.
- Inform clients of tender offers, IPOs, capital increase and unified code expiration.
- Fulfil clients’ inquiries regarding market updates by reading the fundamental and technical analysis reports and keeping up-to-date with markets news on a daily basis.
- Handle clients’ inquires/issues regarding the online trading system (username and password creation, login issues, trade, edit orders, check portfolio, review technical analysis and market news, application download).
- Perform new clients’ engagement calls (explain different products and services).
- Ensure that all e-mails and clients’ request are handled in a timely manner.
- Handle clients’ inquires about/issues with the ATMs (card activation, pin reset, deposits and withdrawals).
- Troubleshoot and resolve clients’ problems, issues and complaints on the system, and identify rejected orders errors for clients. Escalate any other complaints to the Compliance department for further action.
- Stay up-to-date with EFSA and Corporate Actions rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of your role.
- Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
- Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Very good command of Arabic and English.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Account Officer License from EFSA.
Apply Via The Following Link