- Achieve the assigned liabilities targets in order to fulfill the bank’s objectives in alignment with the set business plans.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing and target clients and service their requirements with the appropriate transaction banking capabilities while ensuring fund depth build up and proper composition of CASA, call accounts and deposits within the liabilities base while in parallel ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Promote CMTF products & services as relevant to ensure maximizing the full potential with clients across TB, Corporate Banking and regionally.
- Identify existing and new potential key liability clients and define their needs.
- Develop the relationships with clients & seek new business opportunities.
- Identify new products and services to meet clients requirements and agree with the Liability Manager for further development by product team.
- Ensure client base is on-boarded on ArabiConnect.
- Manage the account opening process, applying the proper requirements.
- Responsible for the KYC process and regulatory requirements for the assigned portfolio.
- University degree (MBA, MSc is a plus).
- (6-8) years experience in corporate banking and/ or related experience in sales and client relationship management. Thorough understanding of the full range of banking products and services.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with commercial companies and it’s management.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication skills.
Apply Via The Following Link