- You will be responsible for billing, settling & reconciling all customer dues & preparing all the related documents & ad hoc reports.
- Cash/Liquidity Management.
- Handle daily bank operations and all ongoing bank communications.
- Set up appropriate systems for bookkeeping, payments & lodgments.
- Following up on daily transactions making sure they are executed in a timely manner.
- Ensure use of funds complies with conditions set by funding bodies.
- Liaise with designed staff about financial matters.
- Advise on financial implications of strategic and operational plans.
- Present regular reports on the organization’s position.
- follow up and execution of IDCs & Form 4s.
- Maintain a proper documentation system for payments, cheques & bank statements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competency in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (specially Excel) is a must.
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic & English
- Team working ability.
- Professionalism in communication.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Analytical attitude.
- Good command with financial figures.
Apply Via The Following Link