- Create financial models and reports that convey complex information succinctly and accurately
- Analyze investment opportunities, legal information, and financial data to make recommendations.
- Perform independent investment research on assigned areas and examine earlier investment decisions.
- keep up to date with political, financial and economic changes, and their possible impact
- Do recommendations based on research and an understanding of political and economic events
- Set meetings with different stakeholders to find opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Ability to conduct research studies.
- Ability to gather and analyze financial data and present findings.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with institutional and private-sector partners and stakeholders.
- Results oriented and ability to achieve project targets before deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Excellent writing skills.
Apply Via The Following Link