- The Insurance Planner will mainly be responsible for Achieving his/her Branch target through:
- Understanding the benefits, features, advantages of each product to so that he/she can recommend the appropriate amount and type of cover to clients and explain and advise clients about alternative solutions.
- Understanding the life insurance tools and systems such as Simulation and CIS.
- Following the Company’s procedures and quality standards.
- Knowing the possible insurance requirements of the client, including extra documents that might be needed and the fields that must be filled in the applications.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele base.
- Follow up the fulfillments and satisfaction of the client’s needs.
- Promote new products and any special deals.
- Reduce unpaid premiums.
- Prevent surrender policies.
- Leading the Account Officers of his/her branch to segment the bank’s database to identify the potential clients and set the sales action plan accordingly.
- Drawing up a weekly report about his/her activities and participating in the Sales team meeting.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years in the sales field, preferred in intangible services.
- Location: All Governorates.
Apply Via The Following Link