- Implement people Strategy for the responsible business units
- Drive implementation of effective HR programs including recruiting, people development, succession planning and talent management
- Develops internal/external, diverse talent pipeline.
- Ensures quality and adherence to global standards for core HR processes.
- Coach people managers regarding general HR topics, processes,
- Drive people engagement partnering with leadership
- Minimum Bachelor in subjects as Human Resources, business administration, management, law, or psychology etc.
- 5–8-year experience as HR generalist in multinational organization and matrix organization.
- Very good English-speaking skills
- Knowledge of the local Labor Code and legislative framework related to employee-employer relationships.
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including HR IT tools and systems, compensation and benefits, performance management and talent development.
- International experience is a plus
Apply Via The Following Link