- Support Marketing Manager/Marketing Specialist to plan according to Head Office and Regional Office guidelines the annual Marketing plan for station
- To enhance product position and meet revenue objectives
- Support target oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence.
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region.
- Monitor collateral stocks.
- Ongoing measurement and optimisation of al marketing budget spend.
- Work with Finance to ensure suppliers are paid on time and expenses are beinf accrued
- Deliver ongoing and timely reports requested by stakeholders.
- Observe and comply with all procurement, finance, contractual policies of the region, and company’s requirements.
- Source and develop marketing collateral and merchandise as per QR guidelines
- The position involves a close communication and liaison with Sales team, E-Commerce, Pricing and CM to understand and support the company objectives and achieve the targets.
- The rights to live and work in Egypt, Cairo
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Solid marketing strategizing, planning, and analyzing skills.
- Proven track of successful stakeholders management.
- A minimum of 4 year of commercial marketing experience.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Confidence in using MSword, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- The ability to speak Arabic fluently–this would be an advantage.
- Airline experience is preferred.
Apply Via The Following Link