- Lead HR programs and initiatives for the assigned site
- Drive performance culture
- Advises management regarding general HR topics, processes,
- Run HR investigations
- Drive people engagement partnering with leadership
- Provide HR admin support
- Minimum Bachelor in subjects as Human Resources, business administration, management, law, or psychology etc.
- At least three years as HR generalist in multinational organization and matrix organization.
- Very good English-speaking skills
- Knowledge of the local Labor Code and legislative framework related to employee-employer relationships.
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including HR IT tools and systems, compensation and benefits, performance management and talent development.
Apply Via The Following Link