- Support employees and managers across full employee lifecycle with a focus on employee relations matters through advisory (“how do I?”) and coaching on HR procedures (process & policy) covering key topics e.g. grievance, performance and absence management.
- Management of cases and transactions in Service Now and Workday; acting as the single point of contact for the business on informal employee relations matters, providing coaching and advice to help managers through the situation.
- Engage in early case assessments and use judgement and perspective to determine the appropriate approach involving triage to Central Investigations Team or HRBP as appropriate in Service Now / iSight systems to ensure timely resolution to meet agreed service level agreements.
- Provide process and system navigation support to managers when logging Performance Improvement Plans in Workday.
- Provide administrative services to Tier 2 HRBPs including the development of employee letters, case notes and upload onto relevant systems and employee files. This includes coordination of reports to government bodies and other relevant authorities as required.
- Contribute to improving and streamlining employee relations processes by partnering Regional Efficiency & Quality, Performance and Change Team and ensure knowledge content is in line with global CoE standard.
- Contribute to any Regional and Global ER Projects managed by Employee Relations CoE.
- Identify trends and opportunities for proactive ER interventions and education both for HR and line managers in partnership with ER CoE
- Partner with Regional HR Hub Leadership and legal as required to ensure country policy is reflective of up to date legislation.
- Support with ER related reporting requests using Workday and Power BI analytics providing insights to Embedded HR & CoE as needed.
- 3-4 years of HR Operations and/or Shared Services experience in a multi-national organization; experience in any other Customer Support related environment also desirable.
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow or other HR systems are desirable but extensive trainings will be provided.
- Customer service-based mindset and focus on getting things done.
- High level of personal resilience; ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to handle multiple activities in parallel (multitasking) in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to structure daily work.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Able to apply judgement when solving complex, personal matters.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures.
Apply Via The Following Link