- Providing a personalized, friendly and efficient service.
- Provide exceptional, efficient counter and sales service for all customer segments, wealth and personal banking (WPB), Premier and Corporate.
- Pro-actively encouraging new and existing customers to register for, and use, alternative delivery channels e.g. Personal Internet, Banking/self-service equipment for routine queries/transactions.
- Making effective customer contact to identify and address customer needs by actively promoting relevant bank solutions, referring on as appropriate.
- Updating customer profile screens with details of customer contact.
- Work closely with the sales floor to achieve the set sales performance expectations.
- Complete declarations forms properly and obtain clear and meaningful explanations on the source of fund.
- Comply with policy and regulations to get satisfactory audit report with nil repeated recommendations.
- Abide by Group and Local procedures; Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements; Money laundering deterrence and audit recommendations.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of cashiering procedures and regulations is a plus.
- Multitasking, and self motivated.
- Knowledge of core products, account opening systems and Customer Relationship Management system is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills.
- Good decision making skills and proven ability to deliver accuracy and efficiency.
- Attain appropriate franchise level for the role as per the Professional Standard Scheme (or equivalent)
Apply Via The Following Link