- Provides support in coordinating various projects and assignments as requested.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets, documents and reports in HCC related Trainings. (for compliance data, provides routine and non-routine reports as requested, and keeps listings current)
- Maintains and disseminates health care compliance information with reconciliation of all value transfers in Health Care Professional and Government Official related activities.
- Provides necessary information and supports proper documentation/records regarding function specific policies & procedures (eg: Due Diligence, Cross-Border Activities, Fee For Services, Hospitality).
- Organizes and updates department files and databases; and supports monitoring activities of Health Care Compliance related value transfers.
- Operates to support Health Care Compliance management software and programs (like HCC Life approval systems).
- Education: BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred.
- Years of Experience: minimum of 2 years business experience. Preferably experience in Compliance
- Ability to make things happen through managing a broad set of Credo based values.
- Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills with immense attention to detail.
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner.
Apply Via The Following Link