- Design pricing models from end-to-end, including designing the pricing methodology, identifying data required, requesting, validating and analyzing data to ensure profitability for propositions.
- Balance value and pricing to ensure propositions are commercially appealing for customer base while simultaneously profitable for Vodafone Egypt.
- Provide guidance on the viability of all product and pricing initiatives based on profitability, business case modelling and base risk assessment.
- Remain up to date on overall market moves to ensure that Vodafone propositions are competitive in the market from a pricing/value perspective.
- Commercially driven, able to rationalise strategies into deliverable, operational business plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid numerical and logical skills.. Proven ability to interpret commercial and financial analysis and came out with Action plan.
- Comfortable working in a supercharged environment, taking initiative and managing multiple projects at once
- Multitasking and results oriented
- B.SC degree preferably engineering, Business, Economics
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative market research, customer insight, customer data, financial information and customer segmentation.
- Economic/financial (spreadsheet) modelling.
Apply Via The Following Link