- Submitting the daily, monthly and yearly transactions and keeping accurate records for all the transactions of ADI Consumer Finance.
- Recording and submitting the invoices and preparing the internal and external transfer requests.
- Reconciling daily, Monthly and yearly transactions.
- Assist in the process of preparing the quarterly financial statements.
- Submitting the monthly, quarterly and yearly taxes payments on time and uploading the deducted tax on the tax authority website.
- Preparing the required financial reports under the supervision of the finance manager.
- Assisting in handling the requirements of the Internal & external audit, FRA and the tax authority under the supervision of the finance manager.
- Control and payback the monthly expenses paid by ADIB Egypt on behalf of ADI Consumer finance.
- Handle of all AD Hoc tasks and completed each assigned within set deadline.
- Responsible for the filling of all the documents belong to the Finance department.
- Monitor quarterly the company’s variance analysis and highlight for main key performance.
- Responsible for the filling of all documents belong to the finance department.
- Handling the administrative requirements of ADI Consumer finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- No Maximum years of experience as the job holder should reach proper level of technical and Managerial skills prior to move up. Fresh graduates who has undergone internships within finance department.in banks or companies also can apply.
- Consumer finance and banking Knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral)
Apply Via The Following Link