- To support the department manager and the team with all issues.
- To create and update master data for payable and receivable accounts (only until impl. of NICOSIA).
- Input of country specific data for LGBS.
- To approve CA/L-invoices and invoices as delegated by internal customers.
- To act as final escalation point for account reconciliation process.
- To produce KE-sheet for Cargo.
- Local value added tax (e.g. VAT, MWST etc.) return processing.
- To produce monthly & annual forecasts in FIDAX.
- Annual Closing duties.
- To manage & maintain cash box incl. cash- & cash audit reports.
- Management and maintenance of Expat and personal accounts.
- To communicate with KRK, HAM DP and all other relevant departments.
- A-level/High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completed commercial training and several years of work experience in the commercial field.
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products as well as SAP.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- High degree of problem solving skills.
- Ability to priorities work flows.
- Courteous manner and social skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Good linguistic skills.
- Ability to deal with complex issues.
- Ability to instruct colleagues in technical matters.
- Working under time pressure.
Apply Via The Following Link