- Receive and follow-up on all tax forms and documentations and ensure that the companies’ legal documents are updated.
- Analyze the sales, cost of sales and general company expenses and review the income statement and the financial analyses from the taxation point of view.
- Control the tax provision based on tax analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepare the tax inspector’s report and discuss findings and details with the company top management.
- Conduct analyses of the fixed assets clarifying any additions or disposals of each category of the fixed assets and the depreciation method used for each category will be required.
- Control the preparation of the quarterly withholding tax forms.
- Ensure all payments comply with the construction insurance regulations and issue suppliers’ tax certificates.
- Review all customs and sales tax related to equipments purchases, and payment of related tax checks.
- Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points.
- Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights
- Takes responsibility—Accepts responsibility for outcomes of one’s work; with focus on accurate high quality operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
- Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects. Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in taxation field.
- Very Good Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
Apply Via The Following Link