- Prospect potential corporate accounts in assigned areas.
- Sell Enterprise products and services and ensure proper collection for the required documents.
- Set monthly action plan to achieve the assigned targets
- Set weekly visits plan and report daily progress and visits performed.
- Monitor personal KPIs and targets progress and achievements day by day.
- Coordinate with the TAM Team during the monthly handover process of the accounts.
- Attend trainings and meetings called for.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Upsell in existing accounts and increase their revenues.
- Coordinate with other departments to activate new lines and services for the customers within the identified SLAs.
- Focus on acquiring new corporate accounts.
- Visit any assigned leads within the identified SLAs.
- Report the churn reasons for any churned dials.
- Assure the accounts payments before the handover process.
- Acting as a customer experience champion to enhance the experience of the newly acquired customers.
- 0-3 years of experience of working in a sales role within a telecom or outdoor sales in a relevant field
- Owning a car is a plus and required in some areas
- University degree
- Detailed understanding and experience of enterprise and outdoor sales.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify key influencers and decision makers, demonstrable experience selling telecoms services and solutions.
- Sound understanding of IP and Telecoms Industry
- Good selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Apply Via The Following Link