- Identifies customer needs and fulfils it with proper bank’s products or services
- Handles customers’ requests/inquiries related to their accounts, products and services in a professional manner and serves all customers regardless of segment up to the level of their full satisfaction
- Promotes and sells the bank’s products and services to achieve the yearly set targets
- Ensures that brochures are up to date and in place
- Carries and handles efficiently custody items, keys as per custodian matrix and relevant policies and procedures
- Uses cross-selling techniques with EGBANK existing customers
- Adheres to Branch Operating Model
- Ensures that customers’ profiles are updated through implementing the KYC principle (Know Your Customers)
- Migrates customers to various channels (ATM, cheque deposit box)
- Carries out any task requested by the Senior Relationship Officer and the Branch Manager
- Makes calls upon request to EGBANK existing clients
- Bachelor degree in finance or business administration.
- Baking principles.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Writing and speaking)
- 0 – 3 years of experience in customer service or any related field of work.
Apply Via The Following Link