- Contribute and assist the Credit Risk Department for managing the corporate credit exposure, in the day-to-day functions including monitoring and the controlling all credit risk, both at a customer and portfolio level.
- Assist in the implementation of the credit, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the portfolio reviews and put corrective action plans in the event of problematic loans.
- Assist in preparing the Risk Memo.
- Verify that all procedures and guidelines, refine credit and risk measurement methodologies are followed in the file presented from Credit.
- Assist in driving the risk culture within the company in line with best risk practices.
- Assist in the preparation and producing of risk reports such as credit concentration by obligor, industry or asset type.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration
- 5 to 8 experience as a corporate Credit risk officer in (Banking, leasing or factoring fields)
- Credit Certificate is must
- Experience in risk Large corporate is a must
- Good Knowledge of Excel & Financial modeling.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic
Apply Via The Following Link