- Manage the Departmental schedule.
- Handle all calls and appointments, courteously and promptly.
- Provide accurate management of all documentation and maintain a systematic filing system.
- Assist with the coordination of special projects, including scheduling and follow-up.
- Arrange accommodation and flights for the Manager business travel.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Manager(s)
- A passion for providing great service and meeting and talking to new people.
- Organized and accurate in every respect.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently while still meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, not required but preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective internal and external hotel relationships.
Apply Via The following Link