- Review of software requirements.
- Design test methods, test cases , and other documentation for functional and regression testing under leader supervision.
- Executes engineering test cases or baseline/integration test cases and ensures that results are recorded.
- Identifies defects consistently and clearly that defects can be reproduced by the development team. Works with development as required to help reproduce issues and to ensure defects are understood and valid.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information system-related fields. Faculty of Computers and information or Engineering is preferred.
- Experience 1 year of related Software Quality Engineering.
- Solid understanding of testing components and deliverables within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into tests.
- Ability to work with software developers and discuss technical issues.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- ISTQB certificate is preferred
- Database experience is a must
- Automation experience using selenium tool is preferred
- Performance experience using JMeter is preferred
- Good personal and communication skills.
- Experience practicing any high-level programming Languag (Java preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills needed.
Apply Via The Following Link