- Analyze all the cases within the pipeline and provide feedback to the credit manager within the SLA
- Communicating and reporting to Credit Manager and Head of Risk about the status and progress of the business.
- Providing recommendation for cases that may be proceeded under deviation to the Credit Manager.
- Ensure full adherence/compliance with the Credit policies, product parameters and FRA instructions.
- Ensure that all cases are approved within the credit quality.
- Develop and maintain good line of communication with counterparts in the other departments to mitigate the risk and identify the gaps in the lending cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance or or any related.
- +2 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in Consumer Finance is highly preferred
Apply via The Following Link