- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Prior experience of 1-3 years in sell-side or buy-side research, demonstrating a strong understanding of equity analysis and investment processes.
- Strong financial modelling skills with the ability to understand and formulate business drivers such as revenue and costs.
- Knowledge of financial statements, financial ratios, valuation methodologies, and equity research frameworks.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present financial information to diverse audiences.
- CFA (designation and/or relevant certifications such as the FMVA certificate is a plus.
Apply Via The Following Link