- Support in developing and implementing account strategy for local corporates, in alignment with overall Bank’s appetite.
- Assist in managing the pipeline process and provide business clearance within the Bank’s acceptable criteria followed by supporting the proposal within the approving Credit Committees.
- Participate/assist in establishing the budget and the yearly business plan for the respective local Corporate and Institutional Banking areas and follow its progress and achievement. In addition to processing gap analysis to monitor performance taking the necessary actions to achieve the overall profitability and balance sheet KPIs.
- Ensure “Cross-Selling” of the bank’s products to optimize bank’s profitability and undertake a coordinative and supportive role in meeting the needs of local Corporate and Institutional Banking Clients.
- Participate in managing and developing the respective local area portfolio in collaboration with different stakeholders including customers representatives, Corporate and Institutional Banking and Credit at H.O. to ensure the highest standards of service excellence towards local Corporate and Institutional Banking clients.
- Monitor the progress and the execution of the approved deals to ensure achieving the expected utilization & profitability.
- Work with the respective Corporate and Institutional Banking team to proactively enhance the overall quality of the portfolio and ensure a healthy credit environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business/Accounting from a recognized university.
- 2 Years of experience corporate banking, Corporate Credit.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in financial modeling / spreadsheets (Excel) and Power Point
- Understanding of customer & market dynamics and requirement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills / Good interpersonal skills.
Apply Via The Following Link