- Drive the overall brand comms strategy for Football & Outdoor with impact in the build up to the Womens World Cup and club / federation launches in MENA, through product campaigns and brand moments.
- Lead the development, preparation and execution for football campaigns working in close collaboration with hub, and Key City teams, in above-the-line and below-the-line media including media planning, buying activities and activation.
- Pro-actively work with and support the Sr Brand Comms to direct the media, activation, and creative agencies to maximize brand and product exposure for adidas while maximizing integration with other elements of the marketing mix.
- Remain up to date on the fast-developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities to grow the football category.
- Proactively work with Sports Marketing team in supporting all their brand partner activities with the aim to position the brand as set out in our objectives.
- Provides input into the annual and quarterly media/advertising plan in close coordination with the agencies.
- Assumes responsibility for the (legally) correct usage of the adidas trademarks and logos.
- Lead the creation and delivery of agency briefs for adidas football in MENA to ensure responses are insight led, aligned with global guidelines, inspirational and on budget.
- Steer the MWB allocation across the Market alongside the hub teams and within Global guidelines as part of the planning process.
- Establishing and creating strong relationships and managing day-to-day activities with relevant internal and external partners.
- Being the ultimate Brand Guardian for adidas football & Outdoor in the MENA region.
- Strategic Thinking with Operational Discipline
- Executional excellence
- Excellent creative/design/ art direction sense
- Strong conceptual understanding of brand building
- Strong PR event experience and event management skills
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, events, sponsorship, retail) with a major brand or agency (sporting goods or FMCG industry preferred)
- Strong expertise in digital and social media
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Marketing Budget Management
- Strong Interpersonal and influencing skills (eg. Relationship management, facilitation and consumer minded brand builder)
- University degree in Business or a minimum of 4 – 6 years equivalent professional experience in Marketing (agency or client side).
- Previous experience in a Matrix organization with Global and Local exposure.
- A strong passion for football.
- Fluent in English.
Apply Via The Following Link