- Audit team is responsible to manage Government (PSA/ GPRM) audits, partners audits & external auditors requests through providing evidence/reports and responding to information requests, hosting partner audits, coordinate requests among different functions, work on and negotiate draft reports to minimize audit exceptions reflected in final issued audit reports, attend kick off and closing meetings.
- The aim of the position is to support the team with accounting and reporting services, help to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, accounting systems.
- The job holder will be responsible for conducting audits as part of a team to identify and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the internal control environment to minimise BP’s risk effects, whilst supporting continuous improvement activities.
- Support business initiatives, including optimizing partner and government cost recovery, reducing working capital and increasing cash flow.
- Support in managing government and partner audits properly, communicating with different functions to solve issues and implementing bp ARC (Accounting, Reporting and Controls) priorities through increasing cost recovery.
- Understand the challenges of audits and how to respond to different situations, building a good relationship and right connections with all relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent 5+ years of experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and financial statements, skilled in negotiation, process controls and analytics.
- Evidence of ability to work across teams and cultures and interface well, at all levels is essential
- Evidence of working with minimal supervision, and managing multiple activities to deliver against timelines
- Strong track record of building strong internal and external business relationships.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload to ensure appropriate controls while driving forward critical initiatives.
- A self-starter with a strong team focus.
Apply Via The Following Link