- Responsible to ensure Supplier invoices are paid on time.
- Engage with Business Stakeholders to ensure efficient invoices payment and minimize errors.
- Perform Data Analytics and control on the invoices to ensure invoices paid on time.
- Perform Control to avoid Duplicate payment.
- Perform Analysis to ensure paying to the correct vendor account.
- Engage in value added activities to innovate and implement automatic solutions.
- Engage with business stakeholders in reduction of Vendor Debit balance, Advance payments.
- Perform analysis to ensure accurate Short Term treasury forecast.
- Perform Vendor reconciliation and recovery of disputes.
- Ensure Accounting Entries are performed according to the accounting standards.
- Perform manual payments through bank portal and ensure rejected payments are processed on time.
- Perform Work stream reviews with market stakeholders to ensure balance sheet clean up.
- Experience working in Cross-functional teams.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Detail Oriented and Organized.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably B. Commerce or B. Admin.
- 1-2 years accounting experience, with 2 years preferably in Accounts payable department.
Apply Via The Following Link