- Pay vendors on time based on payment schedule using market payment application;
- Perform payments reconciliation – analyze Vendors’ Open Items (i.e., daily) to clear items;
- Prepare payment files;
- Contact vendors directly, communicate issues and resolve it;
- Give training for vendors on new tools;
- Handle timely invoice processing (including deciding on the tax codes) and posting received invoices;
- Manage master data for vendors;
- Prepare internal/external reports and analysis;
- Perform maintenance and reconciliation of vendor data.
- Basic qualifications University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance.
- Knowledge of bank payment applications and invoicing compliance with legislation;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel);
- Good analytical, planning, organizational and time-management;
- Ability to work with big volume of data;
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English (Intermediate: spoken and written).
- Preferred qualifications
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines
Apply Via The Following Link