- Responsible of any communication between the factories and the sales departments.
- Responsible of developing the CR for the sales team’s orders on the system to get the prices from the factories.
- Responsible for submitting the technical sheet and cost received from the factories to the sales team to prepare their commercial offer.
- Responsible to upload the orders on the intranet (Company internal network) and make sure from orders accuracy and that they are processed on time with the different department till it reach planning department and get a delivery date, to be communicated with the client.
- Review orders when received to make sure that prices, payment terms, conditions, required delivery, items description etc… are correct and related to pre-offer, and directly contact the customers to solve any problems.
- Follow up on orders & delivery dates and to make sure that sales representatives have available quantities of sales support material such as product brochures.
- Support the sales team if needed in communicating with customer to inform them in case if any delays and discuss alternative solution and availability for delivery.
- Responsible for documenting all the used/needed documents for each account on the intranet in a structured form.
- Update the sales records and documents progress report on weekly basis and report it to the manager.
- Data Center Duties:
- Responsible to gather all supporting documents (such as Technical offer, Certificates etc…) to be submitted with the offer.
- Work on creating a profile for each account included all the account’s history, payment statuses, quantities orders, etc..
- Coordinate with market research team to allow us penetrate new markets by analyzing new countries and figuring out the new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Graduates only
- 0-2 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
Apply Via The Following Link