- To ensure all customer orders are processed through the system in line with KPI’s.
- Download MT / Distributor customer orders from the customer portal and process them in Back office system using agreed tools and steps to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the orders
- Process all other types of orders received from the customers directly and/or sales team ensuring in line with the agreed KPI’s
- Reporting results and being able to improve any misses in a systematic approach.
- Monitor all sales orders daily to ensure their correctness and communicate to sales team and seek guidance on any issues as needed.
- Follow up with Sales teams to ensure correct customer master data in place.
- Regular follow up with Key account Managers to ensure proper and correct data are in place and all orders are following the agreed patterns.
- Address any customer enquiries, and escalate to Supervisor as needed
- Other Ad-Hoc reporting/tasks as directed by Supervisor
- Develop winning relationships with the Cluster Field Sales Leadership and Sales Operations teams, ensuring highest levels of agility and support are provided
- Support the Cluster Sales Lead with all initiatives to improve GBS service offerings
- 0-1 years of experience in Sales Operations
- Fluency in English is a must
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce
- Builds robust and successful working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, responsive and results driven
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Apply Via The Following Link