- Sells TMG’s properties using comprehensive negotiations.
- Maintains positive business relationships and builds rapport with customers.
- Reaches out to customers’ leads through referrals.
- Achieves agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Coordinates exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
- Provides reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services to the direct manager.
- Stays up to date with sales market trends, best practices, and promotional trends.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, shifting/ conveying customers to the concerned department to top off the sales process.
- Updates the required reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the direct manager.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or any related field.
- 1 – 3 years of progressive experience in the Real Estate sales field.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Team Player.
- Willingness to work from alternate locations when needed.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Apply Via The Following Link