- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company’s tax database
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- 0 to 2 years of proven experience in payable accounts.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Apply Via The Following Link