- Reviews the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency. Creates new trouble tickets for alerts that signal an incident and require Level 2 / Incident Response review. Manages and configures security monitoring tools (net flows, IDS, correlation rules, etc.), with 12x3x365 role.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring of security events and Log Sources availability
- Security incidents Triage and Escalation
- Reporting False positives and recommend Use Cases
- Provide SOC Infrastructure tuning feedback.
- Monitoring brand protection reports and portals.
- Monitor Dashboards & Rules triggered by SOC monitoring tools to invoke incident-handling process.
- Monitor health of the SOC monitoring tools by considering respective administrative dashboards.
- Acknowledge the alerts generated by SOC monitoring tools.
- Perform Initial analysis of the alerts triggered, or anomalies observed on the dashboards before sending it to SOC Analyst.
- Gather necessary information from SOC monitoring tools with respect to the case, which would serve as evidence and aid SOC Analyst in further investigation of the case.
- Track the lifecycle of the entire case/ incident to effectively resolve the case/ incident.
- Generate daily reports and sent to the concerned personnel within agreed timelines.
- Monitoring and Performing Level 1 triage of security events received through alerts from SIEM or other security tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent
- Mandatory: CCNA Cyber Ops., CCNA Security.
Apply Via The Following Link