- Book entries to proper accounts entries (Fixed assets, investment, receivables, general accounting, current accounts, banks, loans & collections) and any other sector related to the Town Management.
- Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting it into standard formats.
- Perform basic data reporting tasks to support others by using established procedures.
- Extract relevant data from information provided by others and input it into spreadsheets or standard formats.
- Prepare routine letters, memos, reports, and similar documents following detailed instruction. This is likely to involve using the full range of functions within standard office software.
- Respond to queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information, referring more complex issues to others.
- Preparation of invoices for receivable transactions.
- Follow a range of mandatory procedures to ensure that work is carried out to the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct.
- Handle the collection process related to the Town Management activities.
- Support others by working on a variety of data management tasks.
- Prepare and submit financial reports once needed. 12. Endures cut off for proper accounting records maintained at both month ends and year-end.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
- Languages: Arabic & English fluently spoken and written. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Apply Via The Following Link