- Prepare and review journal entries and reconciliations, including documentation and presentation of results to management and senior leadership.
- Respond to requests from other departments.
- Monitor the cash-in and cash-out.
- Monitor company cash collections, checks issued & deposited to avoid idle funds and fraud.
- Prepare daily treasury transactions LGs& LCs& bills of collection &transfers
- Monitor daily bank balances, cash clearing accounts
- Reconcile bank statements on a monthly basis
- Ensure proper implementation of bank transactions.
- Process all deposited miscellaneous checks and ensure timely G/L posting
- Support daily/weekly/monthly Treasury and accounting activities.
- Review all monthly debt and subsidiaries journal entries, account reconciliations
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce – Accounting Major
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- English Business Fluency
Apply Via The Following Link