- The Junior Accountant is responsible for the processing, recording, updating and reconciling fiscal information in compliance with established policies.
- Handle accounts payable & vendor’s inquiries
- Perform variety of accounting tasks including budget controlling & reimbursement process, daily banking activities, transactions
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, and revise standards and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost and budgeting principles.
- Demonstrated high degree of analytical ability.
- Ability to use personal computer with Word, Excel, and computerized accounting software. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software is preferred.
- Ability to independently plan, organizes, and coordinates work to meet deadlines and accommodate changing priorities.
- Ability to design, analyze, and prepares financial reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and support business interests through the exercise of sound judgment and discretion.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees’ management and the general public, including those from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting/finance; preferably in Accounts Receivables
- V. Good Knowledge of accounting standards and principles is a must.
- V. Good command English and Arabic is a must; any other language is a plus.
Apply Via The Following Link