- Delivers the complete procurement cycle for the local and overseas purchase of medium-criticality, ensuring end user requirements are met in terms of time lines, cost, quality and specifications.
- Receives end-user requests for procurement of materials/services and undertakes checks to ensure completeness of information and proper authorization.
- Receives offers and consults with end users to confirm compliance with needed specifications.
- Assist in purchasing of direct and indirect materials.
- Formulates purchasing strategy to ensure continuity of supply, cost reduction.
- Accesses database to identify potential suppliers of non-critical, medium-criticality, medium cost materials and services.
- Develops and maintain supplier relationships.
- Meets cost target, on-time deliveries.
- 3-5 years banking sector experience.
- Broad experience in banking administration roles.
Apply Via The Following Link