- Assist in the preparation of the Earnings Releases and the Earnings Presentation for ODH and ODE per quarter Help in the preparation and updating of the Investor Presentations for ODH and ODE every quarter.
- Support in the preparation of any Ad Hoc news that needs to be communicated to the SIX and EGX and the drafting of the Annual Report of ODH.
- Contribute in the preparation of the Board results presentation of ODE and ODH every quarter as well support. Reviewing all communications, interviews for ODE and ODH (Media, Newspapers).
- Monitor and assist in improving quality of shareholder base by identifying high-potential investors and optimizing the use of management time and venue selection (conferences, non-deal roadshows, and HQ meetings).
- Interacting with all business units/managers across the company to monitor developments and analyzing performance.
- Research and analyses developments across functional areas.
- Responsible for aggregating financial and operating KPIs month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas.
- Develop peer analysis reports and track industry updates.
- Keep tracking of buy and sell side analyst reports and updates on ODE and ODH, providing variance comments on movement and target changes Track shareholders movements and provide the necessary commentary.
- Ensure consistency in messaging across IR and external and internal communications.
- Seek to continuously improve IR processes and procedures and communication strategy to drive stronger partnerships and value-add program enhancements.
- Conduct competitor and industry research and stay current with changes in the market and managed care industry trends.
- Ensures IR department database and websites is up to date.
- Identifying those issues that are necessary to address in presentations of the company, and to inform management about these issues.
- Assist in handling AGMs for ODE and ODH.
- Help prepare the Corporate Governance reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English & Arabic is a must.
- CFA qualification (is a plus).
- Proficient with Bloomberg Professional Services and its Excel API (is a plus).
Apply Via The Following Link