- The instructional designer will be responsible for creating and developing instructional documents and programs to bring out creative, effective and engaging learning experiences. The candidate must have a strong understanding of instructional design principles and techniques, as well as the ability to work with a variety of technologies.
- Participate in projects related to creating courses, content, training.
- Participate in course development taskforces in the design phase, including audience analysis and setting course level of objectives.
- Incorporate research-based practices into instructional design.
- Stay current with developments in education, literacy, and instructional design.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and effectiveness of instructional materials through rigorous testing and review processes.
- Fresh graduates.
- Bachelor’s degree of a relevant major (Al-Alsun – Literature – Mass Communication …)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken.
- Passionate about the learning process
- Able to read content and evaluate the content.
- The proficiency in editing texts and composing written materials.
- Proficient in Microsoft skills
Apply Via The Following Link