- Welcome customers to the customer center and solve their inquiries.
- Handle customer complaints and provide solutions to their problems.
- Sell Orange products and services and ensure proper collection of required documents.
- Sell value added services to customers.
- Coordinate with other departments to solve customers’ complaints.
- Support Customer Center team to achieve their KPIs.
- Enhance customers experience through developing and smoothing the workflow inside the Customer Center.
- Propose tools to maintain company and customer center image
- Handle customer center requests, stock and administrative work.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university .
- 0-1 year experience in direct shops or customer service.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Good communications and selling skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work on shift basis.
Apply Via The Following Link