- Knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank, including mortgages, loans, chequing and savings accounts, auto loans, money market accounts, Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs), Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), and bonds
- Collection and gathering of information from both new and existing clients
- Identifying and talking to prospective customers about products and services that best suit their needs
- Opening bank accounts for new and existing customers, manage transactions, and close accounts when necessary
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients as a foundation to promote their institution’s products
- Resolving clients’ issues and perform administrative tasks such as documenting their information, and other related duties
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting , business, economics or equivalent.
- Class of (2020 – 2021 – 2022)
- Minimum Grade Good
- Relevant banking experience if any (0-3 years)
- Good command of both English & Arabic languages.
- Customer focus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Negotiation & persuasiveness skills.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Team work spirit, problem solving & decision making.
Apply Via The Following Link