- Be responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting.
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell “add-on” work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Demonstrate your ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
- 0 – 1 year of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and International financial reporting standards.
- Experience in the financial services or an energy industry is an asset.
- International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
- Fluent in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
Apply Via The Following Link