- Prepare LOB/Branches performance reporting/analysis and financial reviews.
- Prepare, and supervise the activities of preparing management financial analysis and dishoarding.
- Prepare, organize and supervise the activities of preparing BOD financial reviews Dishoarding.
- Prepare, organize and supervise the activities of preparing financial packs and ad-hoc.
- Prepare actual business performance versus budget/forecast on timely basis by cost center and line of business.
- In addition to analyzing variations from plan. 6) Preparing, organize and supervise the activities of preparing / automating financial performance KPIs.
- Analyze the P/L, BS by all divisions and all dimensions.
- FTP calculation.
- Cost Allocations to LOBs and divisions and departments.
- Tax Allocations, Capital Charge calculation, General Accruing of overheads and Loan loss provisions against business volume and budgets.
- P/L allocations, Creates LOB / Segments as approved by BOD/Management
- To approve OPEX and CAPEX against the approved budget and Analyze the differences between the Actual expenses vs corresponding periods and budgets to control the expenditures.
- Paper Strategy, Business plan, Annual Budgeting (Work with LOB/CC heads to guide for producing budget inline with bank strategy, prepare for Annual Meeting, Models, Forms, Collecting information’s, Calculation, Budget Methods under the directives of BOD and Senior management)
- Forecasting and projections
Apply Via The Following Link