- Assist in treasury, budgeting, financial audit, tax, accounting, and insurance activities for international entities.
- Prepare reports (actual vs budget), to be shared with key the stakeholders, and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Support to control the financial position of the business.
- Identify risks and opportunities to current financial projections and take corrective actions when needed.
- Monthly financial analysis reporting including (P&L, operational report, cash flow forecast, etc.)
- Ensure all customers and vendors are vetted according to Property Finder policies.
- Analyze actual performance (cost to plan), recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Keep up to date with tax changes.
- Perform Monthly analysis across customers, revenue, expenses, and cash flow.
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with accounting principles and procedures and local statutory requirements.
- Support in the required TAX audit and inspections.
- Supporting/advising businesses in all financial-related matters.
- Maintain strong connections with key stakeholders within Property Finder to share best practices and understand current and future trends.
- Ensuring financial processes are followed and continuously improved to achieve high reporting accuracy and efficiency.
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous shared service implementation experience is a plus.
- Very Good command of spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
- Service-minded, have a great will to succeed, and work equally well alone or as a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, financial modeling & data analytics
- Creativity, adaptability, and eagerness to gain new technical skills
Apply Via The Following Link