- Work closely with Digital Channels Development team members & management to identify research topics.
- Design & conduct user research, identify the best method based on research goals & resources to gather insights for new product & concept developments (including user requirements gathering, prototype testing, & other approaches) ensuring the user needs are fully understood in the service design.
- Work closely with product teams, Digital Channels Development team and technical team members to turn user data into actionable requirements that feed into Digital Banking strategy.
- Modeling insights gained from user research & concept development into formats to enhance organizational understanding of our users such as personas & user behavior and journey maps.
- Collaborate with product owners & Digital Channels Development to apply user-centered design thinking to design & deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize user needs, business goals, and technological realities on the product across the platforms.
- Collaborate with UX/ UI designers on the requirement to be included in the wireframing and implementing UX improvements. In addition, conduct & analyze usability testing sessions.
- Present the UX/UI to stakeholders & management explaining design rational. Ensure maintaining prototypes to illustrate functionality communicating the end user experience.
- identify and reported the technical factors impacting interface performance (in cooperation with Consumer/ Enterprise Development team and Performance testing team).
- The scope will be covering all the Digital Channels Development Office projects/ platforms, covering both consumer and enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Work on the Public Portal (bank website), Admin Portal development (I.e., live chat integration, etc.) in coordination with ISBD relevant function ensuring full compliance with internal regulations & control functions requirements.
- Conduct regular testing activities related to Public Portal (bank website) & Admin Portal.
Apply Via The Following Link