- Perform issuing and entering of all accounts receivable invoices of Lease payments, reimbursable, and other A/R incomes into system.
- Perform monitoring and updating of tenant accounts in system and databases
- Perform deposit of cash and cheques received from customers/ tenants
- Perform account, receipt, and billing reconciliation and matching
- Perform monitoring, updating, and adjustment of the aging receivables reports of customers/ tenants
- Oversee performance of follow-up activities through phone calls and letters to customers to ensure timely payments of dues, as well as issuing payment reminders and default letters.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Proficient use and command of computer (office: word-excel-power-point), internet surfing
- Experience of accounting within real estate or related industry is preferred
- Excellent command of the English language
- Years Of Experience 1 – 3 Years
Apply Via The Following Link