- Maintaining accurate financial records and supporting day-to-day accounting activities and perform daily accounting controls.
- Perform accounting controls as per the designs of the new systems by participating in the system and modules testing phase.
- Perform audits, reconciliations, and analysis of accounts and transactions.
- Maintain compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Maintain and improve accounting systems and internal controls.
- Collaborate with team members to support month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Coordinate with external auditors, regulators, and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit, or Finance.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- 0-2 years of experience in Accounting, Audit or Finance.
Apply Via The Following Link