- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements like cash flow statement, balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Submit tax returns and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Maintain accounting controls by applying company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ad-hoc requests as directed and communicated.
- Examining, analyzing, and preparing financial records and statements for the Company.
- Provide input and advice on financial matters including track and record costs and expenses.
- Bachelor of commerce (accounting section) is preferred
- Highly knowledge of financial reporting: preparing statements to summarize a company’s financial performance
- 1-2 years as a minimum preferred to have a logistics experience.
- V. Good command of English skills both writing and speaking) are mandatory
- Strong communication skills
- V. Good in problem solving
- V. Good in Time Management
- Analytical skills
- V. Good in Computer skills and Ms Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Business acumen and Operational Competency
- Interpersonal Competencies
- Ability to work with Team
Apply Via The Following Link