- Achieves volume and revenue goals via the combination of customer acquisition and relationship deepening.
- Personally and proactively effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted consumers through the execution of an effective sales process.
- Keeps updated and learns in-depth the more complicated products offered by the competition.
- Grows the number of new account relationships via conversion of branch walk-ins, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
- Proactive in assessing financial needs of customers.
- Responsible for achieving & delivering his/her targets of the allocated range of products specific to Advising Zone.
- Assisting the Branch Manager in periodically evaluating performance levels as defined in the commercial/ business plan.
- Assist BM in preparing weekly KPIs/ MIS required by the new business model.
- Follow up with others (Credit/ Operations) Departments, pipeline or tools available (Jupiter) on pending cases.
- Achieving target sales activities of (outbound calls, sales visits, cross sell ratio to walk-in customers) as defined in the commercial action plan.
- · Ensure proper stationeries and merchandising in the Branch at all time guided by communication plan.
- Ensure handling and covering all customer requests/ inquiries to ensure services excellences
- Efficiently handle customer’s complaints, escalating as appropriate.
- Responsible for operations of (Express Banking, Advisory) in terms of authorizations, custodies and reviewing all related reports.
- Regularly promote the usage of other delivery channels via day-to day contacts with the customers.
- Ensure continuous flow of appointments at Advising Zone.
- Responding to Compliance Dept. requirements in terms of obtaining proper approvals
- Ensure implementation of all Bank policies / procedures / KYC compliance requirements are in place
- Ensure following set procedures / policies as per designation letter And any other assigned tasks.
- Previous banking or similar experience in the financial services
- 4-6 years preferably in the financial services
Apply Via The Following Link