- To conduct regular sales activities to the assigned customers, to achieve set financial and non-financial targets.
- Develop personal banking relationships with employees and the key positions of assigned companies.
- Define and call on existing and prospective customers, to cross-sell retail banking products (PL, CC).
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior Relationship Manager on market conditions and competitors’ offers.
- Acquire thorough knowledge about banks’ products, services, and policies.
- Submit innovative ideas to SRM on ways to penetrate the existing market and explore new markets.
- Preparation of sales report on a regular and timely basis.
- Prepares loan proposals with recommendations.
- Calls on and makes presentations to companies and individuals.
- Fresh Graduate or has a relevant experience up to 7 years in same field (Credit Cards, Micro Finance, Auto and Personal loans).*
- V-Good Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of personal banking practices and regulations
- Familiarity with banking software; excellent use of MS Office
- Ability to work diligently to meet targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer-oriented approach to handling problems
- BSc/BA in Finance, Accounting or similar field preferred
Apply Via The Following Link