- Carry out comprehensive financial and nonfinancial analysis as part of a complete credit analysis report on new credit requests and renewal of existing ones.
- Prepare the financial model and its assumptions, crosscheck information provided by client with information obtained via research/market sources and performing a detailed risk and mitigates analysis to ensure that all key risks are identified and addressed.
- Arrange in collaboration with the officer visits to the company’s premises to practically asses the company’s operation cycles, assets, production process, inventory storage procedures to be able to present a coherent in depth analysis of the account to the approving body.
- Prepare the credit application including purpose of the facilities offered, appraisal of customer’s management, financial statements analysis (Balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement spread form), risks and mitigants, clients banking relationship as well as history of the client & business such as number of years in the business, line of business, competitors customers, etc.
- Overview the preparation of contractual agreements/support documentation with internal legal department, external lawyers, outside consultants (insurance/engineers).
- Monitor all accounts on a daily basis through issued customer’s position/balances.
- Monitor issuing daily/monthly/quarterly reports as required from the Corporate Service Analyst and suggest action if necessary.
- Prepare daily, monthly, weekly reports comprising but not limited to CBE reports, Pipeline Report, expected bookings and Payoffs report, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics/ Banking or equivalent.
- Credit Course is necessary.
- Fluent English – Fluent Arabic (Written – Spoken)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience within Corporate Banking, with solid experience in corporate banking.
Apply Via The Following Link